Home > Human Rights
We can help you claim your legitimate rights. Whether you are in the UK legally or illegally, you enjoy rights, and those rights must be secured by way of an application to the Home Office or indeed by appealing a decision of the Home Office. This is perhaps one of the most complex and every changing area of immigration law. It is always contested, and the UK Home Office tries to find new and ever-changing ways of having to avoid granting people their rights under the law.
This is not an area of law for the faint hearted. Only lawyers with expertise and years of experience of dealing with Home Office can provide an effective legal advice and representation.
At Deane & Bolton Immigration Lawyers, we have over a decade long experience of helping clients from around the world fight for and win their right to live and work in the UK.
We can help with all Human Rights based applications including:
- Asylum / An Overstayer / Illegal Entrant
- Failed Asylum Seeker / Humanitarian Protection / Discretionary Leave Application
- Family Reunion
- EEA Dependents
- Long Residence / Concessions for Children in the UK for 7 Years
- Unmarried Partner Application / Husband and Wife or Civil Partnerships
- Adopted Children / Applications for Grand Parents
- Other Elderly Dependents
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Victims of Trafficking
- Victims of Modern Slavery
Whatever your situation, contact us today for a free consultation and discussion about your needs please contact us directly on 01204 521002 or call us on 07718 183140.